We stock a range of draping products allowing us to customise the backdrop to meet the needs of your venue so you don't have to be limited by 'standard' sizes
Our draping services include the following types:
- White Fairy light starcloth: formed with a white fairylight starcloth overlaid with a gauze voile (6metres wide/3metres tall- the most common size)
- White Fairy light curtain: formed with a layered white material with gauze overlay and drops of warm white fairylights (3metres tall - any width required)
- White Semi-transparent fairylight curtain: formed with an organza curtain overlaid with gauze voile and warm white fairylights allows natural light through. (2.5metres tall - any width required)
- White Stage Curtain: plain white material without fairylights, ideal for room dividers or as a plain backdrop (3metres tall - any width required)
- White Semi-transparent Curtain: Formed with white gauze voile to allow daylight through (3metres tall - any width required)
- Black Fairy light starcloth: formed with a black fairylight starcloth (6metres wide/3metres tall)
- Black Stage Curtain: plain black material without fairylights, ideal for room dividers, stage backdrops or as a plain backdrop (3metres tall - any width required)
- Ceiling drapes: various colours available in approximately 1metre widths (please check with us for colours and widths). Only available for venues which have beamed ceilings, marquees or other ways to attach the material.
Please be aware that the lamp colours shown in thse photographs may not truly reflect what you will see in real life: the lighting in the room, the camera used and the settings on your screen could influence the appearance of the fairylight colour. If the colour is critical then please do ask for advice or perhaps a 'real-life' demonstration.